Monday, February 11, 2013

Rainy Monday Gotcha Down?


We are having a rainy Monday here in the South and well, it just is not that inspiring!
I have been "playing" in my room ... doing a little stamping, 
doing a lot of brainstorming for my upcoming classes,
 and doing some supply orders for the class ideas I've come up with.  
I must admit however, that I do much better with the sunlight - 
I just do not handle gloomy days very well.  

With that in mind, here's a little Creative Inspiration for You!

I whipped up a bunch of these little 3"x6" cards with the idea of giving them out to my kiddos 
for Valentine's day.  But that has since changed so I guess I am all set for Next Year :)

My card base is Crumb Cake, then a layer of Melon Mambo and then a layer of Whisper White.

The Hearts (which simply DID NOT photograph well and are much brighter and prettier) 
are: Regal Rose, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie 
punched with the Full Heart Punch.  
They were zipped through the Big Shot in the Square Lattice Embossing Folder 
to give them that wonderful texture.  
They were then layered on a Crumb Cake heart from the Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit Die.   See how nicely the Full Heart punched shape layers on that Scalloped Heart?!  
Gorgeous!

The Tickets are actually covering a boo-boo (but don't tell anyone! that's our little secret).  
See, I tried to stamp my Happy Valentine's Day directly onto the Whisper White and made a boo boo.  It wasn't perfectly straight and I couldn't live with it.  
I thought a couple of tickets would cover it up nicely and I must admit, 
I actually love the result so much that I made a few more like that - on purpose!

The tickets are from the New stamp set That's the Ticket ( Wood  or Clear) from the Spring Catalog!  
What a fabulous set this is!  I Love It!  
It has a coordinating Ticket Duo Builder Punch 
that makes these cute little tickets in a jiffy!  
I stamped Admit One in Crumb Cake and Valentine's Day in Melon Mambo - both on Whisper White.  The tickets are attached to the front of my card with Dimensionals.  So Cute!

I hope my little card has inspired you today!  
Personally, I think I need some caffeine!


All of the Products used to create this card 
can be ordered in my online store
* 24/7 * and will be delivered direct to your door!

If you prefer for me to place your order for you, 
simply give me a call and I will do that for you!

******************************************************************

And, don't forget...
If you are local and would like to attend my upcoming Technique Tuesday sessions 
or any of my other classes and workshops,
my class schedule is posted on my website.  You can sign up there as well.
If you would be interested in Hosting a workshop, 
give me a call or click on the blinky to the right!
There is no better time to be a Hostess than during Sale-a-bration

Also...
I am still taking reservations for the next wave of Stamp Club - starting in March!
You do not have to be local to join - long distance members are more than welcome!  
Contact me for full details on my Stamp Clubs!  
Stamp Club is a lot of fun and a great way to earn FREE products from your wish-list!!!

Happy Stamping!
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment