Monday, January 21, 2013

New Classes: Technique Tuesdays! Begins January 29th


Welcome to my Technique Tuesday Class Series!
We will focus on two Techniques during each class.
We will create 3-4 projects using these Techniques.
Your Basics Kit is necessary for this class - 
contact me for a complete list of what your Basics Kit should contain. 
All kit contents are available in my online store.  
You can order them to be shipped directly to your door or, call me with your order 
 I will have the items delivered to me and have them ready for you when you come to class!
Any Basics Kit products you order for our classes will count toward earning your class for FREE!
Each Class session is $15 or FREE with a $50 order! 
Classes held between January 22nd and March 22nd will take place during Sale-a-bration
During this time period, we will be using some of the products available 
exclusively during Sale-a-bration - which you can earn for FREE with a $50 order.
Space is limited to 6 attendees so book your space now !
You can book now for any/all of my Technique Tuesday classes!
Just visit my events calendar and reserve your class!
Our first class will be "Sponging and Brayering" with a little bit of "Masking" thrown in ;)
Hope you can join us!
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment