Thursday, January 3, 2013

Ornament Keepsakes and Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies make the cut!


I am happy to announce that the Spring Catalog went "live" today and.... my much-loved Ornament Keepsakes stamp set and coordinating Holiday Ornament Framelit Dies made the Holiday Catalog Cut and have been carried over into the Spring Catalog!  WoooHooo!

I had so much fun playing with these products and now I can continue to share ideas with you here!  
I know that we are still packing up the Christmas decorations from this year but, now is a great time to start your Christmas cards for next year!  You know how fast a year can go by and all of a sudden you are scrambling to get your cards ready to mail amidst all of the shopping and baking and decorating!  

I have already begun my stack of cards for next year - this year caught me off guard and 
it is my mission to prevent that from happening again :)  
With these 2 favorites carrying over, being "ready" will be easy peasy!  

You can order both of these items in my online store 24/7 with delivery direct to your door - 
or give me a call and I can order them for you!  

Holiday Ornament Framelit Dies #127816 $24.95
Ornament Keepsakes Stamp Set Clear: 128051 $25.95/Wood: #128048 $34.95

Thanks for stopping by today!
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment