Monday, January 7, 2013

Perfectly Preserved Flowers for a Friend


Here is the full reveal of the card I sneak peeked yesterday.

We made this card at a workshop and mine was intended for a wonderful friend for her birthday.

My card base is More Mustard card stock that I embossed 
with the Framed Tulips Embossing Folder (IB pg 189 #121809 $7.95).

The image panel is Whisper White card stock 
cut with the largest Apothecary Accents Framelit Dies (IB pg 191 #127003 $24.95/set of 4).  
This versatile collection of Framelits is a "must have"!

I stamped the jar from the Perfectly Preserved stamp set 
(Holiday Catalog carry-over which can now be found on page 36 of the Spring Catalog 
Clear #126692 $20.95/Wood #126690 $28.95) in Black Stazon ink.  
I stamped the stems in More Mustard and added flower clusters 
which were stamped in More Mustard & Cajun Craze with random splotches of Early Espresso.   
The stems and flowers are just two of the images you get with the jar in Perfectly Preserved!

I tied a length of Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon ( #109070 $6.95 ) 
around the image panel and tied a simple knot.
The whole image panel was then added to the card front with Dimensionals.

My sentiment is stamped with Cajun Craze using  Happy Birthday  from the stamp set 
Teeny Tiny Wishes (IB pg 133 Clear #127802/ Wood #115370) and punched out 
with the Word Window Punch (IB pg 183).  I then mounted that onto a layer of More Mustard 
card stock punched with the Modern Label Punch.  This is attached to the card with Dimensionals.

And there you have it, a Perfectly Preserved bouquet of flowers 
to deliver some Happy Birthday Wishes!

All of these products can be ordered in my online store, using the code numbers I provided, 
* 24/7 * and will be delivered direct to your door!
Just click the link to your right ;)
If you prefer for me to place your order for you, simply give me a call and I will do that for you!


And, don't forget...
If you are local and would like to attend my Valentine Card Class
my class schedule is posted on my website.  You can sign up there. 

Also...
One session of my Card Club starts today and I am taking reservations for the next wave - starting in two weeks!  You do not have to be local to join - long distance members are more than welcome!  Contact me for full details on my Stamp Clubs!  It is a lot of fun and a great way to earn FREE products from your wish-list!!!

Happy Monday Friends!  
Thanks for stopping by today,

Mary 



No comments:

Post a Comment