Wednesday, January 2, 2013

No Peeking - Hello Rudolph


No Peeking is back but this time, Rudolph is here to say hello 
and deliver the gift card and a Holiday Greeting.

I made the card the same way as yesterday's card but changed the colors.  
I went to my trusty Color Coach (IB pg 151 #120148 $14.95 ) for color guidance and picked out 
Wild Wasabi and Early Espresso for my main colors.  I had some (retired) Wild Wasabi striped ribbon to use up so it was a great choice.  I added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel (IB pg 175 $4.95/150ct) for his nose and colored it with a red sharpie.  Isn't he dashing???

All of the supplies for todays card are available in my online store 24/7 with direct delivery to your door.  If you have any questions about today's project, don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks for stopping by today,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment