Monday, January 14, 2013

Spring Catalog: Shop Now!


The Spring Catalog is here!  
To view a complete PDF, follow the link then Products/Catalogs/Spring Catalog!

Shop the complete Spring Catalog in my online store 
and get excited about all of the wonderful new creations you will be making! 

My second batch of goodies is scheduled to arrive on Wednesday 
so look for some sparkling new products to make their debut here soon!

In the meantime this cold has me dragging but, I'm trying to tackle a little of my Mission Organization "to do list" each day.  It hasn't been easy but I'm slowly making progress.  
I will be happy when my head doesn't feel like it's being squeezed and when I can breathe again.

In the meantime, i hope you will enjoy browsing through the Spring Catalog :)

As always, if you have any questions, I'm only a keyboard click or phone call away!

Happy Monday, 
Mary



No comments:

Post a Comment