Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Tea for Two Elegant Butterfly Thank Yous


Hello Friends!

I have a couple of quick little notecards to show you this morning.
I love making these little 3" x 3" notecards to have on hand.  
They are so cute, and so much fun to make, but make a very big impact!

I keep seeing the cutest cards with flags and banners, and these fun Doilies,
 so my cards went together in a jiffy combing all of these different elements! 

These little cards were made starting with a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock 
cut 3" x 6" 
and scored at 3" on the long side.
All of my edges, front/back/insides, were then sponged with Crumb Cake ink 
to give them an aged appearance.

I cut a Paper Doily from the Tea Lace Paper Doilies pack (Spring Catalog)
into 1/4's,
 Sponged the edges with Crumb Cake Ink to age them,
and adhered them to the front of my card.

I cut  1 1/4" strips of Designer Papers from the 
Tea for Two Designer Series Paper Pack 
from the Spring Catalog.  
I cut my strips into 3" lengths.  
With the Designer Papers being 12" squares, I can cut enough small strips to cover 3 cards!  
I flagged the ends of my 3" strips with my 1 1/4" square maker!
All of my flagged pieces were then sponged with Crumb Cake ink as well.
These were adhered to the front of my card lining up with the edges of my Doily wedges.

I stamped the "Thank You" image from the Pennant Parade stamp set
in Early Espresso Ink, on a scrap of Very Vanilla card stock, 
and punched it out with the Small Oval punch.
The edges of this piece were sponged with Crumb Cake also.
I adhered this to the left edge of my flagged piece with a Dimensional.

The last focal point of my card is the coordinating Butterfly.
Using my Elegant Butterfly Punch
I punched out Butterflies in coordinating card stock colors.
Here you see Calypso Coral and Pink Pirouette.
The Butterflies are added with a Dimensionals and their wings curled up just a little.

To finish it all off, 
I added a row of Basic Pearls to the body of my butterflies 
and one large pearl 
tucked up inside the notched end of my flagged piece.


The whole card was then spritzed -
with a mixture of rubbing alcohol and Champagne Shimmer Paint -
with my Stampin' Spritzer to give it sparkle.

Supplies:
Cardstock:
Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette, Calypso Coral 
Tea for Two Designer Paper Pack (Spring Catalog) #129311 $10.95
Ink:
Early Espresso
Crumb Cake
Stamp Sets:
Pennant Parade Clear or Wood
Accessories/Tools:
1 1/4" Square Punch (IBC) #119865 $15.95
Small Oval Punch (IBC) #120908 $12.95
Elegant Butterfly Punch (IBC) #127526 #15.95
Tea Lace Paper Doilies Pack (Spring Catalog) #129399 $2.95
Champagne Shimmer Paint (IBC) #116806 $5.95
Basic Pearls (IBC) #119247 $4.95
Stampin' Sponges (IBC) #101610 $3.50
Dimensionals (IBC) #104430 $3.95



Current products can be ordered in my online store, using the code numbers I've provided, 
* 24/7 * and will be delivered direct to your door!
Just click the link to your right ;)
If you prefer for me to place your order for you, simply give me a call and I will do that for you!

******************************************************************

And, don't forget...
If you are local and would like to attend my upcoming Technique Tuesday sessions 
or any of my other classes and workshops,
my class schedule is posted on my website.  You can sign up there as well.
If you would be interested in Hosting a workshop, 
give me a call or click on the blinky to the right!
There is no better time to be a Hostess than during Sale-a-bration

Also...
I am still taking reservations for the next wave of Stamp Club - starting February 9th(new date)!  
You do not have to be local to join - long distance members are more than welcome!  
Contact me for full details on my Stamp Clubs!  
Stamp Club is a lot of fun and a great way to earn FREE products from your wish-list!!!

Happy Stamping!
Mary





No comments:

Post a Comment