Thursday, February 7, 2013

Tea for Two Love Notes


Hi !  I'm back with some more of these CUTE little 3"x3" note cards!
I could get addicted to making these... actually, too late!  I *am* addicted to making these!

Since I already had my pack of Tea for Two Designer Series Paper out on the table, 
I kept going and made up another set of quick little cards!
With Valentines Day coming up next week, I went with a *Love* theme.

Again, the base of my little cards is a piece of Very Vanilla card stock 
cut 3"x6" and scored at 3" on the 6" side.
I sponged all of my edges and added a row of Music Notes 
(with my Music Notes wheel) with Crumb Cake ink.  

I cut my 1 1/4" strips of Tea for Two Designer Papers,
flagged the ends with the 1 1/4" square punch, sponged the edges in crumb cake 
and  adhered them to the front of my card using Snail Adhesive.

Remember my "Thank U" from my last post?
The Pennant Parade stamp set also has a cute little "Love" stamp in it.
Using my Stampamajig, I was able to line up my little "Love" 
over the stamped "U" from "Thank U"!
I just inked up only the "U" with my Early Espresso Marker
stamped it, lined up the "Love" with the Stampamajig,
and now I have "Love U"!  How cool is that?!
And, it still fits in the Small Oval Punch!!!!

After I punched out my "Love U"'s, 
I sponged the edges 
and attached them to the front of my little cards using Dimensionals!

The final step was the big 'ole hearts just bursting with Love.

The large heart was cut with coordinating card stock 
(I used Night of Navy, Marina Mist, So Saffron and Pretty in Pink) 
which was cut and embossed (at the same time!  Sweet!) 
using the Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit Die
I attached the large hearts to the card fronts using Dimensionals as well. 
I love this heart!!!  It is so pretty!

The smaller hearts on top are stamped with images from the New
Hearts a Flutter stamp set in the Spring Catalog!

I inked them up with the coordinating Inks 
(Night of Navy, Marina Mist, So Saffron and Pretty in Pink) 
and stamped them on Very Vanilla cardstock.
I used the coordinating Hearts a Flutter Framelit Dies to cut them out!

I don't know about you, but, I absolutely cannot pass up 
any stamp set/framelit bundle that Stampin' Up puts out!
(this goes for coordinating stamps/punches too)
I love how perfectly they go together and the results are always stunning!

Once I had all of my hearts cut out, 
I popped them onto the larger heart,with a Dimensional,
 and added a little bit of "bling" to each one!  

That was it! 
 My little note cards were done and looking beautiful!


Supplies:
Cardstock:
Very Vanilla, Not Quite Navy, Marina Mist, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink
Tea for Two Designer Paper Pack (Spring Catalog) 
Ink:
Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Not Quite Navy, Marina Mist, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink
Stamp Sets:
Pennant Parade (IBC)  Clear or Wood
Hearts a Flutter (Spring Catalog)* Clear or Wood
Accessories/Tools:

*Hearts a Flutter Stamp Set + Hearts a Flutter Framelits Dies = 15% savings.

Hearts a Flutter Bundle Clear
Hearts A Flutter Bundle Clear 131097
Price: $36.95







Hearts A Flutter Bundle Wood 131098
Price: $42.95


Current products can be ordered in my online store, using the links I've provided, 
* 24/7 * and will be delivered direct to your door!

If you prefer for me to place your order for you, 
simply give me a call and I will do that for you!

******************************************************************

And, don't forget...
If you are local and would like to attend my upcoming Technique Tuesday sessions 
or any of my other classes and workshops,
my class schedule is posted on my website.  You can sign up there as well.
If you would be interested in Hosting a workshop, 
give me a call or click on the blinky to the right!
There is no better time to be a Hostess than during Sale-a-bration

Also...
I am still taking reservations for the next wave of Stamp Club - starting February 9th!
You do not have to be local to join - long distance members are more than welcome!  
Contact me for full details on my Stamp Clubs!  
Stamp Club is a lot of fun and a great way to earn FREE products from your wish-list!!!

Happy Stamping!
Mary










No comments:

Post a Comment