Monday, September 23, 2013

CAS card for Monday challenge

Today's card is for the Monday CAS challenge on Splitcoaststampers.
CAS239 is a Sketch Challenge and I was immediately inspired 
and knew exactly what stamp set I wanted to use!   
The additional request is for a Get Well card.  

My final card is not exactly how I originally intended 
but I am still very happy with it.

Soft Sky is a new color for me.  
It was an in-color "before my time".  
I have heard comments that Soft Sky and Chocolate Chip 
are awesome together so, I cracked the seal on my new Soft Sky ink pad 
and gave it a go!  I do love them together!  
I figured they would be a win-win because they are partnered 
in the new Designer Paper Pack Sweater Weather.

My card base, in Soft Sky, is 3"x6" 
and the Whisper White panel is 2"x5" layered on Chocolate Chip.

For my flags, I cut a  Chocolate Chip patterned strip 
from the Sweater Weather pack.  

The Flower Shop flowers are stamped in Soft Sky 
and my Get Well Soon (from Delightful Dozen
is stamped in Chocolate Chip.

I hope you have enjoyed today's CAS card. 
Maybe it will inspire you to give this sketch a try too!

Happy Stamping,
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment