Thursday, September 26, 2013

DD#71 Wetlands Just For You


Today's card was inspired by this week's color challenge over at Dynamic Duos.

I started with a standard size Basic Black card.  
My next layer is Crumb Cake cut 1/4" smaller.  

I stamped the wheat grass image from Wetlands
in Crumb Cake ink, 
along the bottom of my panel 
and then ran it through my BigShot Machine inside the Square Lattice EF.  
I used Tombo Glue to attach it to my base card 
as I feel this is the best adhesive to use with heavily embossed pieces.

My Goose, also from Wetlands
was stamped on Very Vanilla with Black Stazon Ink.
I added just a few sprigs of wheat grass - also with the Black Stazon.
My sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes
I cut out the Goose piece with the largest tag 
from the Chalk Talk Framelits Collection, using my BigShot Machine and the New and SUPER FABULOUS Magnetic Platform.

I tied a bow with a length of Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon
attached it to the tag, and 
attached the tag to the front of my card with Dimensionals.

Simple as that!
It is taking me much longer to write this blog post 
than it did to create my card :)

I hope you have enjoyed todays card. 
I hope I have inspired you to try this color combo out! 
If you do, hop on over to Dynamic Duos blog 
and submit your own creation!

All of the products I have used in today's card
can be found in my Online Store using the links below!

Thanks for stopping by today,
Mary 



WETLANDS
Item: 126697



TEENY TINY WISHES
Item: 128748



CHALK TALK FRAMELITS DIES
Item: 129983


SQUARE LATTICE TEXTURED IMPRESSIONS EMBOSSING FOLDER DIE
Item: 119976



BIG SHOT DIE-CUT MACHINE
Item: 113439


MAGNETIC PLATFORM
Item: 130658



CRUMB CAKE 1/2 INCH SEAM BINDING RIBBON
Item: 122332



NEUTRALS 8-1/2" X 11" CARDSTOCK
Item: 131191



NEUTRALS CLASSIC STAMPIN' PADS
Item: 131183

No comments:

Post a Comment