Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Smoky White Gumball Sympathy


Yesterday's Color Challenge over on Splitcoast was to use 
Smoky Slate, Whisper White and Gumball Green 
on a card.  

I had my brand new Regarding Dahlias stamp set 
on my table so I decided it was time to ink it up!

I grabbed my package of Note Cards and Envelopes 
and decided to make a clean and simple Sympathy Card. 

I inked up my Dahlia in Smoky Slate and stamped it just off the bottom corner of my panel.  My Sentiment is stamped in Gumball Green.  It fits perfectly and the elegant script looks lovely with the subtle Dahlia.  My image panel is layered on a Gumball Green panel and is popped up using Dimensionals. 

I love the result!  

Regarding Dahlias is going straight onto my list of "go to" sets - 
right there with Blooming with Kindness!  
These two sets are so versatile!  
Between the two, you can cover just about any occasion, or season, 
and create gorgeous feminine or masculine cards easily!

You can find these go-to sets, and so much more, in my Online Store.

Thanks for stopping by today and, 
as always, 
Happy Stamping!
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment