Thursday, September 25, 2014

Wondrous Wreath for Fall

Today's card was created using the 
Wondrous Wreath Bundle 
from the Holiday Catalog.

I LOVE this bundle!
I am having so much fun creating my wreaths!
This card is for welcoming Fall - my favorite season!
When the new In-Colors were released, I was so excited!
Fall Colors!
I used most of them on this card!
If you would like to see the Wondrous Wreath Bundle 
in action,here is a great video from Stampin' Up!
They will give you a few hints and tricks 
to getting perfect wreaths, every time!
This bundle is on the "Mary's Must Haves" list.
You can order yours with the links below!
Happy Stamping!
Mary




3 comments:

  1. Good day! I found your site very interesting and informative . Thanks for taking time sharing it with us. I really enjoyed reading your post.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. Wonderful put up, very informative. You must continue your writing. I’m confident, you’ve a great readers’ base already!

    Jin
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your blog there's a lot to share. Keep it up.Visit my site too.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete