Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Merry & Bright Daydream Medallions



I have to admit that I LOVE how this card came out!
Pool Party can be difficult to photograph, especially in gloomy lighting, 
but this card is simply gorgeous in person!

I found the idea for stamping the small medallion, and adding glimmer paper circles to the center, online somewhere... could have been Pinterest or our private Demonstrator site Stampin' Connection... I'm not sure where.  I wish I knew where I got the idea so I could give full credit.  You know how it is though, you sit down with your morning coffee and some things register in your brain and some things don't :)

I hope you have enjoyed today's card!
I have provided a full product list for you at the bottom of this post.
If you would like to create this card, or your version of it (grin),
you can pick up your supplies in my Online Store!

If you live nearby (I will return to Murrells Inlet,SC in Oct),
 and would like to make this card in a workshop with your friends,
contact me and we will schedule a date!


Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Stamping,
Mary 

No comments:

Post a Comment