Monday, October 27, 2014

Cherry Ornament-al Pine


Today's projects are a Christmas Card with 
coordinating Wine Bottle gift tag.

We will be making this set 
at my in-home class today.

I adore the Ornamental Pine stamp set -
as I have said before, it is one of my most favorite sets 
in the current Holiday Catalog!

If you have enjoyed today's card, 
and would like to make it for yourself, 
you will find the shopping/supply list 
located at the bottom of this post.

You can purchase all of the supplies, 
in my Online Store
simply by clicking on the links below.

If you would like to host a Workshop, 
where you and your guests can make this card,
you will find my events calendar 
and more details Here.                                     
No experience is necessary!

Happy Stamping!
Mary
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Hi! How did you make the red border on the card please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, it’s just a red layer of Cardstock underneath. Mary

      Delete