Friday, October 3, 2014

All - Aglitter Holiday Star


Hello!
Today I a have a card to share with you
which was inspired by a card I saw online... somewhere...
You know how that goes!
( quick edit for discloser: 
I have found out that my source for inspiration 
was a card by Jamie Van Haren.  Thank You Jamie!)
This is a very quick and simple card 
But it's simply Gorgeous!

The subtle, yet sparkly, star is "just enough" 
while allowing the message to "be the star".

 White Embossing Powder 
with a touch of Glitter.  A Terrific Combo!


You can purchase the supplies to make this card 
in my Online Store 
by following the links below.


If you live nearby,
 and would like to make this card in a workshop 
with your friends,
contact me and we will schedule a date!
Stampin' Up! is so excited 
about this year's World Card Making Day, 
that we're having a ridiculous 15% off sale 
on some of your favorite products! 
From October 1-6 , 
you'll be able to purchase select ink, paper, 
envelopes, and adhesive
-all at a 15% discount

Select stamps are 20%!

Just jump on over to my Online Store 
and Stamp,Stock and Save!!!!!

....and, don't forget the envelopes!!!!!




Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Stamping,
Mary 
Supply List for today's card:

No comments:

Post a Comment