Saturday, October 18, 2014

Peaceful Pine Christmas


Today I am back with the Fabulous
Ornamental Pine stamp set.

The original creator of this card 
is Beth Rush.  I loved her card 
and it was a "drop everything and whip one up" 
kind of card.  

Beth had "popped up" her top two layers...
well, I got ahead of myself and put snail adhesive 
on all of my layers :(
Oh well, I still love the card!
And, now it is a super easy to mail, Flat card! 

I am not exactly sure what color combination 
Beth used on her card. I chose to use 
Always Artichoke and Chocolate Chip for my pine branch,
Baked Brown Sugar for my Pine Cone, 
and Elegant Eggplant for my greeting and sentiment.

I chose to stamp "Merry Christmas" on the inside of my card
 with greetings from Endless Wishes.
I hope you have enjoyed today's card!

The shopping/supply list is posted below.

You can purchase all of the supplies 
to make this card at home,
In my Online Store
simply by clicking on the links below.

If you would like to attend a class,
or Host a Workshop 
where you and your guests can make this card,
you will find my events calendar 
and more details Here.                                     
No experience is necessary!

Happy Stamping!
Mary

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment