Thursday, November 27, 2014

Giving Dazzling Thanks


Happy Thanksgiving!

Today is a day for giving Thanks...
surrounded by Friends, Family & Food (grin).

I am surrounded by many blessings!

In no particular order,
I am grateful for my family, my friends, good health,
my 3 four-legged fur-kids and their good health, 
a warm home, and so much more...
and, especially, for my Hubby 
without his support, I wouldn't have most of them!

I am also grateful for my Stampin' Up! Family 
(which has grown this week 
as I welcomed Anna to my Team),
my Customers - who have become friends, 
and you, my Blog readers.

My creative journey has taken me places
I never imagined! 

This card was created for another blessing in my life.
My wonderful Vet, Dr. Young, and her staff.
They take such wonderful care of my "kids"
and I am... Truly Grateful.

To recreate this project yourself,
you will find my shopping/supply list 
 at the bottom of this post.
Purchase all of your supplies in my Online Store
simply by clicking on the links below.

***Host a Workshop
where you and your guests can make this card!
You will find the details Here.                                     
No experience is necessary!

***Join my Hostess Club 
and receive cards like this one for Free!



Online Extravaganza is Stampin' Up!'s 
Biggest Sale of the Year!  

From Monday, November 24th 
Through December 2nd,
save on select products from our current
Annual and Holiday Catalogs!

See the sale items HERE

Then, make your shopping list 
and hit my Online Store 
so you don't miss out!

If you would like me to place your order for you,
give me a call and I will do that for you!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




Today's Project's Shopping/Supply List:





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment