Sunday, November 23, 2014

Online Extravaganza Begins Tomorrow!!!


Online Extravaganza is Stampin' Up!'s 
Biggest Sale of the Year!  

From Monday, November 24th 
Through December 2nd,
save on select products from our current
Annual and Holiday Catalogs!

It all kicks off Tomorrow with some fantastic 
Door Buster Deals:


These Door-Buster Deals are While Supplies Last 
so act fast!
Get a sneak peek at the sale items HERE

Then, make your shopping list 
and hit my Online Store early Monday morning
so you don't miss out!

If you would like me to place your order for you,
give me a call and I will do that for you!
I know that the Gift Box Punch Board is on my list 
so I will be up and shopping early ;)

Now, go make your list, 
check it twice,
and get ready to Shop & Save!!!

-Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment