Saturday, April 25, 2015

Happy Mother's Day Stamp It Blog Hop!


Hello
Welcome to the Stamp It 
Mother's Day Blog Hop!

If you are joining me from 
Welcome!

My project is a special Mother's Day card
for the Best Mother Ever :)



I created my own Fancy Foil Designer Vellum
by using my Dots and Stripes decorative masks, versamark ink, sponge daubers, 
and Gold Embossing Powder!

Unfortunately, 
20 minutes before our hop was to go live,
I noticed that Blogger had lost my scheduled post!
With minutes to spare, I am trying my best to get something up so this post is not nearly as detailed as my original.
I am just sick over it but, I hope you enjoy my card!

Now, time to hope over and visit
Linda Cullen
and see her fabulous project!!!




To recreate this card yourself,
you will find my shopping/supply list 
 at the bottom of this post.
Purchase all of your supplies in my Online Store
simply by clicking on the links below.

***If you would like me to place your order for you,
give me a call and I will do that for you!

***Host a Workshop
where you and your guests can make this card!
You will find the details Here.                                     
No experience is necessary!

***Join my Hostess Club 
and receive projects like this for Free!
Happy Stamping!
Mary


Project Supply List
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




*Note: Due to high demand for retiring stamps, 
we'll keep producing retiring stamps 
until May 26 
(not accessories-
accessories are only while supplies last). 

Retiring List

These lists are updated daily to show the availability of all retiring products. Download the PDF for a quick reference, or use the Excel file to sort the list by product name, price, page number, discount, availability, or product type. Check back regularly to make sure you have the most up-to-date information!


Links to Individual 
Weekly Deals items:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful card, Mary! I may have to CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Love the Gold...perfect for all Mom's....they are the Queens, you know! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Mary! It is so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete