Thursday, April 16, 2015

Moon Lake for SSIC#15


Hello!

I created this card 
for one of my recent in-home card classes. 
It fits in perfectly
with the current challenge 
over at our Simply Stamp It facebook group!


This card combines the Occasions Catalog stamp sets
Moon Lake and Sheltering Tree!

I inked up the "ground" stamp from sheltering tree
in 4 colors to create my landscape 
for my stamped Canoe image from Moon Lake.

I then colored over the tree trunk with my Early Espresso Marker
and added some leaves with my Old Olive Marker.

I have left the front of this card plain so I can add a sentiment later.  I think this would make a great masculine Birthday card,  a fitting Sympathy card, or a Thinking of You card for just about anyone!


Don't forget about the inside of your cards!
I stamped the Goose image from Moon Lake in black and added a simple lake effect and lightly added color to the cat tails with my markers.

To recreate this card yourself,
you will find my shopping/supply list 
 at the bottom of this post.
Purchase all of your supplies in my Online Store
simply by clicking on the links below.

***If you would like me to place your order for you,
give me a call and I will do that for you!

***Host a Workshop
where you and your guests can make this card!
You will find the details Here.                                     
No experience is necessary!

***Join my Hostess Club 
and receive projects like this for Free!

Happy Stamping!
Mary
Project Supply List

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Links to Individual 
Weekly Deals items:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. What a great combo of stamps!! So smart! Love your card :)

    ReplyDelete