Saturday, June 20, 2015

This One's For The Boys - Mantown Blog Hop

Hello!
Welcome to the Team Stamp It 
Mantown Blog Hop!

If you are hopping here from 

Welcome!

I would like to share a set of projects
that I created using the June Paper Pumpkin Kit
and the April Paper Pumpkin stamp set.


My Project Life pages 
will be perfect for remembering 
special time spent with a guy I love.
Father's Day, Birthday, a day all about My Dude :)

Create this page along with me



My coordinating card was made following the basic design suggestion from the kit instructions but I grouped them tight together,starting at the top, which left me a nice white border at the bottom.
The "designer paper" on the front of the Kraft card (also from the kit) was cut from an envelope liner provided in the kit.



To see the complete June Paper Pumpkin kit
watch my video where I unpack my kit 
and show you my first completed card 
- including how I covered up some boo-boos :)


I LOVE Paper Pumpkin
Just click HERE and "Join Now"!
It is a complete project kit 
that arrives in your mail box every month!


Now, It's time to hop on over to Linda Cullen's Blog
I'm sure she has a great project for us!

Happy Stamping!
Mary
Project Supply List:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Links to Individual 
Weekly Deals items:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment