Tuesday, June 16, 2015

June Paper Pumpkin Spoiler & New Weekly Deals


Hello!
I have a few things to share with you today!

First, I have new Weekly Deals 
which are now available in my Online Store!
That is quite a nice assortment!

Links to Individual 
Weekly Deals items:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


********************************************************************

Yesterday, my personal June Paper Pumpkin kit
arrived in the mail!!!!
Yay!!!!
If you are one of my Subscribers,
and want to be surprised,
scroll down to my next announcement!

I have a video for you today!
I am sharing a sneak-peek into this month's 
Paper Pumpkin Kit: Happy Thoughts
and the very first card I created with this kit!
Enjoy!


Here is a close-up of my card


It's super cute!
I can't wait to play with this kit some more!

I LOVE Paper Pumpkin
Just click HERE and "Join Now"!
It is a complete project kit 
that arrives in your mail box every month!


There is no obligation 
as to how many months you have to subscribe to!
You can cancel at any time!
But, trust me, you won't want to!

Stampin' Up! has just announced 
that they will be retiring quite a few 
in July.  These are now available 
while supplies last!

If you are one of my current subscribers,
you may wish to check them out!

********************************************************

There are updates to the Backorder Report 
as well as details for how YOU can earn FREE STAMPS, 
when you join my team, 
posted below.

Happy Stamping!
Mary 




Fantastic Offer from Stampin' Up!
when you join my team in June!

Our new 2015–2016 annual catalog has some beautiful stamp sets in it, and you can choose two for free when you join as a demonstrator in June. Being a demonstrator is a great way to get paid for having fun, and it comes with amazing benefits. You can do as little or as much as you want, depending on how much you want to get involved.
How do you join my team?
It's easy!  You are only a few clicks away!

*Click on the link in the left side-bar
*Visit my website HERE  then "join now"
Contact Me
Backorder Report:
This report is current as of Monday, June 15.

BACKORDERED1
17 June100425: 2-Way Glue Pen
22 June
135294: Variety Pack 1 12" x 12" Project Life Photo Pocket Pages
2 July
138422: Tip Top Taupe 1" Dotted Lace Trim
9 July
138426: Delightful Dijon 1" Dotted Lace Trim
1 August
138295: Tree Builder Punch
Date to be Determined
131185: Subtles Collection Classic Stampin' Pads
138377: Cottage Greetings Card Kit
139962: Cottage Greetings Stamp Set
NOT ORDERABLE2

138435: Neutrals Collection Designer Series Paper Stack
138436: Regals Collection Designer Series Paper Stack
140406: Watercolor Wishes Card Kit (not available until July 2015)


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


No comments:

Post a Comment