Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Amazing Thanks for SSIC#26


Hello!
Today, I would like share one of the projects I have created
for the Simply Stamp It Facebook Group
Color Challenge #26


I apologize for the dark photo. 
It is pouring rain and my craft room is very dark.  
I hope you can see past the darkness :)

I absolutely LOVE the Lovely Amazing You stamp set!
I have used the sentiments on so many projects!!!
However, I admit, this could be only the second time 
that I have used the envelope stamp!
Maybe even the first?  I'd have to look back...


I really like how my card came out 
and I hope you do to!

If you would like to play along with our color challenge,
pop on over to Simply Stamp It and post your creation!
We would love to have you join us!

To recreate this card yourself,
you will find my shopping/supply list 
 at the bottom of this post.
Purchase all of your supplies in my Online Store
simply by clicking on the links below.

***If you would like me to place your order for you,
give me a call and I will do that for you!

***Host a Workshop
where you and your guests can make this card!
You will find the details Here.                                     
No experience is necessary!

***Join my Hostess Club 
and receive projects like this for Free!

Happy Stamping!
Mary

Links to Individual 
Weekly Deals items:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Don't Miss Out on Paper Pumpkin:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Project Supply List:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment