Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Garden in Bloom Stamp a Stack


Hello!

I am so excited to share today's project with you!

Inspired by the samples for the Garden in Bloom stamp set 
in the new Annual Catalog,
I set out to create these cards.

After stamping the images on one sheet of Whisper White Cardstock,
you now have the ability to cut 4 card fronts.
Add a layer of stamped Vellum,
and you have Gorgeous cards
for any occasion!

These cards are all dressed up 
and ready for a Birthday, messages of Gratitude
or to reach out a good friend.


They also look amazing in any color combinations 
you can come up with.

I have a video tutorial to share with you 
that will take you along step-by-step.

This card is so fun and simple,
you can stamp a stack of them in no time!

Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel!
I have more video tutorials coming out soon
that you won't want to miss!




To recreate these cards yourself,
you will find my shopping/supply list 
 at the bottom of this post.
Purchase all of your supplies in my Online Store
simply by clicking on the links at the bottom of this post.

***If you would like me to place your order for you,
give me a call and I will do that for you!

***Host a Workshop
where you and your guests can make this card!
You will find the details Here.                                     
No experience is necessary!

***Join my Hostess Club 
and receive projects like this for Free!

Happy Stamping and I hope you enjoy the video!
Mary

Spoiler Alert!
Have you seen the July 2015 Paper Pumpkin Kit?
I have a video for you here!
See the Kit, and see my first project!


If you've never tried Paper Pumpkin
now is a great time!
You can now get 50% off your first two months!!! 
With a deal like this, 
you'll want to invite your friends to give it a try too! 
Offer Dates: 
July 23-September 10, 2015
Details: Use the code HALFOFF 
to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2015, 
and get 50% off the first two months! 
After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included). 


Order my New Class To Go 
Featuring The Open Sea stamp set!
Available now through August 5th!



Check out the amazing Weekly Deals
Wow!!!!  Awesome!!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Don't Miss Out on Paper Pumpkin!
Subscribe by the 10th of the month 
to receive that month's kit:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Project Supply List:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment