Monday, July 20, 2015

Introducing the July 2015 Paper Pumpkin Kit and Alternate Projects


Hello!

This month's Paper Pumpkin Kit 
arrived at my doorstep on Friday!
Yippee!

I could not wait to open it up 
and see what goodies they sent us this month!

I'm Lovin' It!

Here are a couple of videos for you!

The first one is my opening the kit 
and sharing the surprise with you!


The second one
is of another super cute project I developed
while playing with this kit!


Not a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber yet?
Click on over to Paper Pumpkin and sign up today!
You won't want to miss out on next month's kit!!!
I have posted a quick link in the left-hand tool bar 
to make it super easy for you!


Then,
be sure to subscribe to my blog
and also subscribe to my YouTube channel
so you don't miss future Paper Pumpkin videos!

Happy Stamping!
-Mary 

Get my New Class To Go 
Featuring The Open Sea stamp set!
Available now through August 5th!


Check out the amazing new Weekly Deals
Wow!!!!  Awesome!!!

Don't Miss Out on Paper Pumpkin!
Subscribe by the 10th of the month 
to receive that month's kit. 
Click below to order Prepaid Subscriptions:




1 comment:

  1. That's so funny, I always try not to rip my blue tissue paper as well. You are right...it cannot be avoided. I don't know why I even try not to anymore. :-) I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one! I love the July Paper Pumpkin...so cute!

    ReplyDelete