Thursday, July 16, 2015

It's Throwback Thursday at Simply Stamp It


Hello!
Today we are launching a new Challenge
over at the Simply Stamp It Facebook Group.

Throwback Thursday!
It's all about dusting off some Oldies but Goodies
favorites and showing them some Love again!


I am starting us off with a sketch for a little inspiration.
I based my sketch on a couple of cards I posted a while back.
You can see them Here and Here.
I loved these cards and I knew that this layout would look amazing 
with every image in the For The Birds stamp set.


I was so sad when this set retired.
Now, with Throwback Thursday,
I can let them shine again!

Here, I have paired For the Birds
with the Moonlight Designer Paper Stack.
You can still purchase this great paper stack
in the Clearance Rack for a BARGAIN!!!!
It's a great stack, you should grab it before it's gone!
I stamped my Birds in Stazon Black Ink and colored them 
with the In-Color Markers that coordinate with the designer papers.



Do you have some Oldies but Goodies 
that you would love to bring out again?
Come and join us at Simply Stamp It!
We would love to see you!

Happy Stamping!
-Mary 

Get my New Class To Go 
Featuring The Open Sea stamp set!
Available now through August 5th!


Check out the amazing Weekly Deals
Wow!!!!  Awesome!!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Don't Miss Out on Paper Pumpkin!
Subscribe by the 10th of the month 
to receive that month's kit:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Project Supply List:


No comments:

Post a Comment