Wednesday, July 8, 2015

June Paper Pumpkin Corner Flip Card


Hello! 
Today I would like to share the card I made
for my Granddaughter's Birthday.

It is a Fancy Corner Flip - Fold Card.

I used the flower stamp and greeting 
from the June Paper Pumpkin kit
with a message from Lovely Amazing You.
The greetings are stamped onto one of the sticker accents
included in the kit.

I stamped the flower onto Whisper White 
with Bermuda Bay ink
then fussy cut it out.
I added Bling 
by applying Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details
to the flower center.  

I think this came out really cute 
for a little girl's Birthday card. 


To recreate this card yourself,
you will find my shopping/supply list 
 at the bottom of this post.
Purchase all of your supplies in my Online Store
simply by clicking on the links below.

***If you would like me to place your order for you,
give me a call and I will do that for you!

***Host a Workshop
where you and your guests can make this card!
You will find the details Here.                                     
No experience is necessary!

***Join my Hostess Club 
and receive projects like this for Free!

Happy Stamping!
Mary

Check out the amazing new Weekly Deals
Wow!!!!  Awesome!!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Don't Miss Out on Paper Pumpkin!
Subscribe by the 10th of the month 
to receive that month's kit:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Project Supply List:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment