Sunday, July 12, 2015

Moonlight Birthday Wishes


Hello!
Welcome to my new 
Super Sunday Series!

Super Sunday is all about
creating Super Quick and Easy projects
that you can be proud of!

Today I have a Super Quick and Easy 
Birthday card for you.
I love how this card came out 
and I know you will love 
how easy it is to create!

Gather your supplies
and stamp along with me.

I have a video tutorial here for you 
that will take you along step-by-step.

This card is so Super Quick and Easy
you can stamp a stack of them in no time!

Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel!
I have more video tutorials coming out soon
that you won't want to miss!




To recreate this card yourself,
you will find my shopping/supply list 
 at the bottom of this post.
Purchase all of your supplies in my Online Store
simply by clicking on the links below.

***If you would like me to place your order for you,
give me a call and I will do that for you!

***Host a Workshop
where you and your guests can make this card!
You will find the details Here.                                     
No experience is necessary!

***Join my Hostess Club 
and receive projects like this for Free!

Happy Stamping!
Mary


Check out the amazing Weekly Deals
Wow!!!!  Awesome!!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Don't Miss Out on Paper Pumpkin!
Subscribe by the 10th of the month 
to receive that month's kit:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Project Supply List:



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments: