Thursday, July 23, 2015

Throw-Back Thursday For Simply Stamp It


Hello!

It's Throw-Back Thursday over at the 
Simply Stamp It Facebook Group
and I have chosen Christmas in July as our Challenge.

I have 2 cards to share.


Both are centered around one of the prints in the
English Garden Designer Series Paper packs.
It reminded me of show falling in the forest :)
I paired it with the Decorative Dots embossing folder
they were made for each other!

I have paired the retired More Merry Messages stamp set with the current Festival of Trees stamp set on one
and the Mod Alphabet, which dates way back...
maybe 2005?... on the other.


I hope you will be inspired to grab some of your "oldies but goodies" 
and show them some love!

The NEW Holiday Catalog is being unveiled to Demonstrators TODAY!
We can begin to pre-order new goodies on August 4th!

I just know that once the new stamp sets, papers and tools 
start to arrive on my doorstep,
my old favorites may start to feel neglected.
Our Throw-Back Thursdays give them a chance to shine again!

If you would like to be one of the first to receive a personal copy of the Brand New Holiday Catalog, I am sending one FREE to everyone who places an order with me during the month of July!
Well, through July 30th 
as I need to get the catalog orders placed by July 31st!

This is my way of saying Thank You to my customers!

To recreate these cards yourself,
you will find my shopping/supply list 
 at the bottom of this post.
Purchase all of your supplies in my Online Store
simply by clicking on the links at the bottom of this post.

***If you would like me to place your order for you,
give me a call and I will do that for you!

***Host a Workshop
where you and your guests can make cards like these!
You will find the details Here.                                     
No experience is necessary!

***Join my Hostess Club 
and receive projects like this for Free!

Happy Stamping!
Mary

Order my New Class To Go 
Featuring The Open Sea stamp set!
Available now through August 5th!


Spoiler Alert!
Have you seen the July 2015 Paper Pumpkin Kit?
I have a video for you here!
See the Kit, and see my first project!


If you've never tried Paper Pumpkin
now is a great time!
You can now get 50% off your first two months!!! 
With a deal like this, 
you'll want to invite your friends to give it a try too! 
Offer Dates: 
July 23-September 10, 2015
Details: Use the code HALFOFF 
to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2015, 
and get 50% off the first two months! 
After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included). 

Check out the amazing Weekly Deals
Wow!!!!  Awesome!!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Don't Miss Out on Paper Pumpkin!
Subscribe by the 10th of the month 
to receive that month's kit:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Project Supply List:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment