Wednesday, August 5, 2015

New Deals in the Clearance Rack!!!!


New items have been added to my Clearance Rack!

Designer Series Papers, Dies, Washi Tapes, Embellishments, Punches,
Embossing Folders... so much more!


But get 'em now before they are gone!!!

I just know a lot of these products are going to disappear quickly!!!

Happy Bargain Shopping!
Mary 

Free Watercolor Wings Card Tutorial 
when you place an order of $50 or more 
in my Online Store!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

******************************************************

Order my Class To Go 
Featuring The Open Sea stamp set!


******************************************************
Introducing:
Moonlight Festival of Trees Stamp-a-Stack
(see my original post here)


Place an order of $25 or more 
Including items featured in these cards (listed below),
and I will send you the tutorials 
for creating each of the 4 cards shown here - FREE!
If your order reaches $50 or more, 
and is placed by September 5th,
You get to "Double-Dip"!
You will receive the Watercolor Wings Card Tutorial
(see it in the left side-bar)
AND
my Moonlight Festival of Trees 
Stamp-a-Stack Tutorials!


Project Supply List:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

******************************************************
Have you seen the July 2015 Paper Pumpkin Kit?
I have a video for you here!
See the Kit, and see my first project!


If you've never tried Paper Pumpkin
now is a great time!
You can now get 50% off your first two months!!! 
With a deal like this, 
you'll want to invite your friends to give it a try too! 
Offer Dates: 
July 23-September 10, 2015
Details: Use the code HALFOFF 
to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2015, 
and get 50% off the first two months! 
After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included). 

Already a subscriber?
Purchase a Pre-Paid Subscription and Save 
on packages of 3months or more!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment