Tuesday, August 4, 2015

New Free Tutorial and New Weekly Deals!


Hello!

I am very excited to announce 
my new FREE Card Tutorial!

Have you ever bought a stamp set just because you loved it, but then found yourself struggling for ideas and different ways to use them?  
My tutorials will help you get started on creating gorgeous projects 
and will help launch your own ideas and creativity!

You will automatically receive this fabulous Tutorial, via email, when you place a qualifying order of $50 or more in my Online Store 

Your FREE Tutorial will be sent to the email address you provide 
when you place your order  - unless you request that it be sent to a different address.

Just remember, do not select "No Contact" when you place your order!
If you do, Stampin' Up! will keep ALL of your information secret.  
I will not know your name or your email address 
and will be unable to send you your Free Tutorial :(



When placing your order, you can shop the Weekly Deals, the Clearance Rack ( which I have heard will be stocked up with new goodies December 10th ), items from the current Annual Catalog, Holiday Catalog, 
Pre-Paid Paper Pumpkin Subscriptions/Past Kits,
and Bundles!  Links are provided below!

Can't decide?  Want it all?
Now is a fabulous time to join my Stampin' Team!


I have provided a link in my left hand tool bar
or
you can Contact Me for details!


If you are a member of my Hostess Clubs
Your personal copy of the new Spring Occasions Catalog 
will be on it's way to you soon!

All of my Club Members receive their own, 
personal copy automatically!
Not a Club Member, get the details and join Here!

Don't hesitate to Give Me a Shout 
if you have any questions!

Happy Stamping!
Mary


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

******************************************************
Don't Miss a Month of Paper Pumpkin!

Purchase a Pre-Paid Subscription and Save 
on packages of 3months or more!

No comments:

Post a Comment