Tuesday, September 15, 2015

New Weekly Deals and News!

Here in the South, 
it doesn't feel like Fall... 
something I miss about 
New England.  

But, I can still bring out Fall colors in my crafting!
 
The Vintage Leaves stamp set and Leaflets Framelits Dies 
are getting a lot of use these days, as is my 
Acorny Thank You Bundle!  
I just Love making up 
those little acorns!
It's the little things, right? 




Here are my October Stampin' In The Sand Highlights, 
in no particular order:

*  The Holiday Catalog launched on September 1st and the products are amazing!   With each order, I can't wait to get that special delivery from my "man in brown"!  If you do not have currently have a Demonstrator to provide you with a current Holiday Catalog, let me know!  I would love to send you one!

Team Holiday Hop is coming!   Mark your calendar!   Saturday, October 24th, I am participating in our Team Stamp It Thanksgiving Hop!  We will be featuring Thanksgiving project ideas, which can be adapted for any occasion, so be sure to subscribe to my blog so you don't miss it!

New Videos!  I have new Video Tutorials on my YouTube Channel.  Be sure to subscribe so you can be notified when new ones come available.  My Super Simple Sunday Series offers Super Simple project ideas you will be proud to share with your friends and family.

* If you are a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber, our October kit is on it's way!  I can't wait to see what arrives in this month's exclusive Pink Box!!!


*  New FREE  Card Tutorial !  I have a new Tutorial to share with you!  The Lots of Joy Tutorial contains step by step instructions for completing 4 beautiful Holiday Cards.  You will  receive it *FREE* with orders of $50 or more, or when you join my Team!  These tutorials are designed to get your MOJO going!  With full-color step-by-step directions, they are easy to follow along with!  These PDF Tutorials are automatically sent to your in-box when your order is received.  No need for you to do anything!  You can see them on my blog.
 
Join The Club!  Join my Hostess Club and check off your wish-list items, while staying within your budget, and earn Free products!  Who doesn't love FREE goodies?!

*  Don't forget to check out the New Weekly Deals each Tuesday!  And, have you checked the Clearance Rack lately?  New items are added periodically and fabulous bargains are always there to grab!  Be sure to check them out if you haven't already!

*  It's a great time to join my team!  Save $$ on all of your purchases, make new friends, even earn some extra income or start a new career!  It's all up to you.  From Hobby Demonstrators to Career Demonstrators, we are all one big Family!

I'm here for you!  

If you have any questions 
regarding any of our promotions or any of my projects, 
send me a note!  I'm happy to help!

Happy Stamping!

Mary 

No comments:

Post a Comment