Friday, September 4, 2015

August 2015 Paper Pumpkin Alternate Idea: Super Star 2-page Scrapbook Layout


Hello!

Today I have a Paper Pumpkin
Alternative Project for you.

I have created a 2-page Scrapbook layout 
using some materials from the August 2015 Paper Pumpkin Kit:
Chalk It Up To Love.

If you would like to see the contents of the kit,
and additional project ideas, 
you can start here.

I have a posted a project video on my YouTube channel as well.

I love how this layout came out!

It was my intention to stamp the larger scrolls
(from the accompanying stamp set) 
onto my left and right banners on the first page... 
unfortunately, I hit so many snags while recording the video, 
I forgot to do it!
I am stamping them at the top of the banners, 
in black ink.  
I think it will really make those banners pop!

I hope you enjoy the video!




To recreate this layout yourself,
you will find my shopping/supply list 
 at the bottom of this post.

Purchase all of your supplies in my Online Store
simply by clicking on the links provided.

***If you would like me to place your order for you,
give me a call and I will do that for you!

***Host a Workshop
where you and your guests 
can make projects like these!
You will find the details Here.                                     
No experience is necessary!

***Join my Hostess Club 
and earn FREE products!

Or
and host your own Paper Pumpkin Project Parties!

Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin!
Don't miss another month of amazing projects 
and Exclusive Stamp Sets!

Subscribe by September 10, 2015
and your FIRST TWO MONTHS
will be 50% OFF the regular subscription price 
(regularly $19.95/mo + tax)


Details: Use the code HALFOFF 
to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2015, 
and get 50% off the first two months! 
After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included). 

With a deal like this, 
you'll want to invite your friends to give it a try too! 

Already a subscriber?
Purchase a Pre-Paid Subscription and Save 
on packages of 3months or more!

Happy stamping!
Mary


Project Supply List:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



The Holiday Catalog is now Live
and open for your shopping pleasure!

I have posted a link to the PDF version
here and, in the side bar to your right.

If you are a member of my Hostess Club 
your personal copy should already be in your hands!

If you have checked out this amazing new catalog,
and your wish-list is looong, 
consider joining my Holiday Catalog Hostess Club, 

Earn FREE products with my Hostess Clubs
or 
earn 20% Off ALL Purchases and FREE Products
(with qualifying orders/incentives)
as a member of my team of Demonstrators!

Follow the links
or Contact Me for details!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog







No comments:

Post a Comment