Saturday, September 19, 2015

Nuts About You For The Stamp It September Hop


Hello!

Welcome to the Team Stamp It
September Hop!
If you are arriving from Elizabeth's Blog

Welcome!


Today I have a couple of projects for you!
I am featuring the new Acorny Thank You stamp set
and the coordinating Acorn Builder Punch!
I just Love 'Em!



First up, I have 
a Traditional 12x12
Scrapbook Layout!
  • Choose coordinating papers.  I chose 2 patterns from the Bohemian Designer Series Paper to ensure a great match.
  • Select 2-3 solid colors from your patterns and one neutral.  
  • Large font stamps are perfectly framed when punched out as tags.
  • Help your Burlap Ribbon stay put!  I used a paper piercing tool to poke through all of my layers so the tines of my brad go all the way through.
  • Add texture and natural elements that compliment each other.  Burlap threads on the R.H. page compliment the ribbon on the L.H. page.  Embossing some of my leaves with the Woodgrain embossing folder adds texture that fits in with the theme.

Not a Scrapbooker?
How about a card?


I combined the same principle elements from my scrapbook layout in my card.

I created a larger tag for my card, using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, but used the same color scheme and the same natural elements of the Burlap Ribbon and woodgrain texture from the Woodgrain Embossing Folder.


I hope you have enjoyed my projects!

Next up is Charlene Luks
I'm sure she has an amazing project to share!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Stamping!


Today's Project Supply List 
(to purchase and item, Simply click on the item and it will take you to my Online Store):Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful set of projects Mary! You did a great job with the Scrapbook layout and the card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete