Wednesday, September 2, 2015

The Open Sea Card Class To Go Card #4: Happiness Always


Hello!
Today I have a video for you.
This is the fourth and final card
in my Open Sea Card Class To Go.

You can see the series of cards
and order the Class to Go 
right here.

I have video tutorials 
for each of the 4 cards in the series.
Watch them all on my StampinInTheSand 

Here is the video for this card:



I hope you enjoy the video!

Happy stamping!
Mary



The Holiday Catalog is now Live
and open for your shopping pleasure!

I have posted a link to the PDF version
here and, in the side bar to your right.

If you are a member of my Hostess Club 
your personal copy should already be in your hands!

If you have checked out this amazing new catalog,
and your wish-list is looong, 
consider joining my Holiday Catalog Hostess Club, 

Earn FREE products with my Hostess Clubs
or 
earn 20% Off ALL Purchases and FREE Products
(with qualifying orders/incentives)
as a member of my team of Demonstrators!

Follow the links
or Contact Me for details!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





No comments:

Post a Comment