Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Get Your Free Holiday Helper & New Weekly Deals

Hello!

Today I have New Weekly Deals available in my Online Store to share with you!

The Perfect Pines Framelits are also available as a Bundle with the coordinating Peaceful Pines stamp set!  
Bundles save you 15% on both items!  
Use item # 140850.  You can see them on pages 16-17 of the Holiday Catalog.  

The Snow Flurry Punch is also available as a Bundle.  Check out the Flurry of Wishes stamp set on page 25 of the Holiday Catalog.  Save 15% on each item when you purchase the Bundle.  
Item #140868



My 2015 Holiday Helper 
begins Saturday, November 14th!

Receive my Special Edition, 
Holiday Helper Newsletter   
FREE!  
12 Days of 
Exclusive Project Tutorials 
for Holiday Helper Subscribers Only!


  Holiday Helper 
Exclusive Special Offers 
included as well! 

Happy Stamping!
Mary 


Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team Get a 20-25% discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories! Purchase all of the supplies to make this card, and more, in your starter kit!  
Contact Me or Visit This Page for details!

Receive my Santa Pants of Tags Free  when you join in November or December!
Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders!  Contact Me for details! 

*Earn my current full-color Tutorial (as shown in the left side bar ) FREE, 
with $50 purchase.



*Free card(s) with qualifying purchase.
Click here for details.








Save 15% with the Peaceful Pines and Snow Flurry Bundles:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Shop the Weekly Deals here:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





No comments:

Post a Comment