Tuesday, September 29, 2015

New Weekly Deals and Free Projects Offer



The new Weekly Deals have been announced and they are super cool!

You already know how much I Love the Gift Box Punch Board and you can grab it this week for a steal!!!

The Envelope Punch Board is also On Sale !!!

Remember, 
it's not just for creating envelopes!

It makes awesome cards and file folder designs as well!!!


and they have been a huge hit!

You can still receive one from me for FREE too!  
Speaking of which, 
Grab the Envelope Punch Board
this week while it's on Sale, 
and the Your Presents stamp set 
and I will mail you TWO cards!!! 

Just send me a note after you place your order 
to let me know which cards you would like!

Why not double-dip?
Join my Holiday Catalog Hostess Club 
and you will also receive 
the Santa Pants Full Of Tags!!! 
You will find all of the details here
or Contact Me and I will fill you in.

Happy Stamping!

Earn my current full-color Tutorial FREE with $50 purchase.


Links to Individual Weekly Deals
(to purchase an item, Simply click on the item and it will take you to it in my
Online Store):
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment