Tuesday, November 24, 2015

New Weekly Deals and Online Extravaganza

Hello!
I have new Weekly Deals for you today!

On top of Online Extravaganza!
How Cool is that?!


2 Stamp Sets and 2 Fabulous Specialty Papers!



You have got to pick up some of this Winter Wonderland Designer 
Vellum!
It's Amazing stuff!

I used to it make these cards and they came out gorgeous!


Stampin' Up!'s Annual Online Extravaganza is going on now!  But it all ends Monday November 30th!  See the list of Sale Items here, then shop my Online Store.  *All of my promotional benefits apply!


Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team Get a 20-25% discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories! Purchase all of the supplies to make this card, and more, in your starter kit!  
Contact Me or Visit This Page for details!

Receive my Santa Pants of Tags Free  when you join in November or December!
Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders!  Contact Me for details! 
*Earn my current full-color Tutorial (as shown in the left side bar ) FREE, 
with $50 purchase.



*Free card(s) with qualifying purchase.
Click here for details.






Links to individual weekly deal items:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment