Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Project: Santa Fry Box


Hello!

I found this Santa Fry Box on Pinterest and just had to go about copying it!

I think he came out really cute!

An oops with a little too much glue ooze led to me outlining areas with my glue pen and adding Dazzling Diamonds.




I actually prefer it this way now that I've done it :)

I gave him cheeks with my sponge dauber :)

If you wish to recreate this little guy for yourself,
I have my printable supply list for you below!

Happy Crafting!
Mary 

My 2015 Holiday Helper 
begins Saturday, November 14th!

Receive my Special Edition, 
Holiday Helper Newsletter   
FREE!  

12 Days of 
Exclusive Project Tutorials 
for Holiday Helper Subscribers Only!

  Holiday Helper 
Exclusive Special Offers 
included as well! 


Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team Get a 20-25% discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories! Purchase all of the supplies to make this card, and more, in your starter kit!  
Contact Me or Visit This Page for details!

Receive my Santa Pants of Tags Free  when you join in November or December!
Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders!  Contact Me for details! 
*Earn my current full-color Tutorial (as shown in the left side bar ) FREE, 
with $50 purchase.



*Free card(s) with qualifying purchase.
Click here for details.






Today's Project Supply List 
( simply click on any image you wish to purchase and add it to your shopping cart ):
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog









2 comments:

  1. Try to get your holiday helper newsletter and when I put in my email address,it says it is not a valid email.My email is planklouann@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete