Sunday, January 31, 2016

Super Simple Sunday: Have a Nice Cuppa My Friend

Hello!

A few Sunday's ago, I shared how I made 3 Valentines out of one sheet of 6"x6" Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack (see that post here).  

Today, I would like to share a card I made, using the same layout, with the 6"x6" Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper Stack, coordinating A Nice Cuppa stamp set* and Cups & Kettle Framelits Dies.*  
*bundle and save 15% with item #141074




As a bonus, I discovered that the July 2015 Paper Pumpkin stamp set, Thanks A Latte,(currently still available for sale to current PP subscribers!) coordinates perfectly with this bundle!!!  Score!  I love it when you can get extra mileage from a stamp set!

I even went out of my "color comfort zone" and selected the Wisteria Wonder pattern.  I *never* use Wisteria Wonder!  But I must say, I really like how my card turned out!  I brought in some Elegant Eggplant to make my "Regals" heart happy :)

I hope you enjoy today's Super Simple Sunday card and that I have inspired you to try it for yourself! I've posted my printable supply list for you below.
Don't forget, when your order reaches $50, you will earn an exclusive Sale-a-bration item, such as the Hello stamp set featured today, for FREE!


If you do not currently have a relationship with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, and would like your own personal copies of the new Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration brochure, I would be happy to send them to you.  Simply contact me with your mailing address and I will send them on their way!

Happy Stamping!
-Mary 

Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team Get a 20-25% discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories!  
Contact Me or Visit This Page for details!

Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders!  
Contact Me for details! 

*Earn my current full-color Tutorial FREE with $50 purchase.  







Today's project supply list:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Shop the Weekly Deals:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Visit the Clearance Rack:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog






 

No comments:

Post a Comment