Saturday, March 12, 2016

Card: Regal Botanical Gardens


Hello!

Today's card highlights the fabulous Botanical Gardens Collection from the 2016 Occasions Catalog.

I love this vine die edge die!  It is so striking in my combination of Early Espresso and Mint Macaron!

I pulled my colors from the coordinating Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper!  Cajun Craze, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, and Mint Macaron.  

Although Basic Black is the background for the DSP, I chose to tone it down by using Early Espresso.  It actually coordinates beautifully!  

I hope you have enjoyed my card!
You can purchase all of the supplies I used in my Online Store.  I've listed them below.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!  

Happy Stamping! 
Mary










supplies used: 
(Finished card size: 4.25"x5.5")
Stamp Sets: Botanical Blooms
Card Stock: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Mint Macaron
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Tools/etc: Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper, Botanical Builder Framelits Dies, Big Shot Machine, Magnetic Platform, Stamp and Pierce Mat, Personal Trimmer,  Botanical Garden Jewels,  Rhinestone Basic Jewels,  Early Espresso 1/4" Cotton Ribbon, Glue Dots, Fast Fuse, Dimensionals  

Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team Get a 20-25% discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories!  
Contact Me or Visit This Page for details!

Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders!  
Contact Me for details! 



*Earn my current full-color Tutorial FREE with $50 purchase.  



  











No comments:

Post a Comment