Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Card: Picture Perfect Botanicals For You

Hello!
As you know, I just Love! the Botanicals For You stamp set from this year's Sale-a-bration!

I can't believe this fabulous stamp set was FREE just for placing a $50 order!

It's simply that amazing!
I hope Stampin' Up! comes out with more stamp sets with these beautiful, large greetings!


I originally created this card for a color challenge... and then never got around to posting it.

Oh well, I can post it now :) 

I paired the Botanicals For You set with the Occasions Catalog stamp set Picture Perfect.  Love those roses!

I hope you have enjoyed my card!
You can purchase all of the supplies I used in my Online Store.  
I've listed them below.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!  

Happy Stamping! 
Mary














supplies used: 
(Finished card size: 4.25"x5.5")
Stamp Sets: Botanicals for You*, Picture Perfect
Card Stock: Whisper White, Thick Whisper White
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point, Crushed Curry
Tools/etc: Gold Sequin TrimLots of Labels Framelits, Big Shot Machine, Magnetic Platform, Stamp and Pierce Mat, Personal Trimmer, Paper  Snips, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Fast Fuse, Dimensionals (retired DSP)

*earn the Botanicals For You stamp set for FREE (in your choice of clear or wood mount) when you place a $50 order in my Online Store.  Sale-A-Bration ends on March 31st so don't miss it!


Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team Get a 20-25% discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories!  
Contact Me or Visit This Page for details!

Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders!  
Contact Me for details! 


*Earn my current full-color Tutorial FREE with $50 purchase.  




No comments:

Post a Comment