Tuesday, March 1, 2016

New Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals Available Now!

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=100100&dbwsdemoid=2109383

Hello!

Here are this week's Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals,
available now in my Online Store (here).

The Tin of Cards Project Kit is sure to be a hit!  Weekly Deals (click here for item details) are generally While Supplies Last and I bet these are going to fly off the shelves!  







You can purchase all of these Weekly Deals in my Online Store (here).
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!  

Happy Stamping! 
Mary
 

Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team Get a 20-25% discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories!  
Contact Me or Visit This Page for details!

Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders!  
Contact Me for details! 



*Earn my current full-color Tutorial FREE with $50 purchase.  





No comments:

Post a Comment