Friday, March 18, 2016

Card Set: Have a Cuppa with a Friend


Hello!

Today I have a fabulous set of notecards to share with you, all packaged up nicely in their own coordinating folder.

The original design for this set came from fellow Demonstrator Caroline Wright.
You can see her original set, using the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set here.



I know it's odd that I created a set of cards, that feature drinking Hot Chocolate, now that Spring is here :)  But, my family in New England is looking at a possible 15" of SNOW this weekend so... maybe it's not so odd :)


I just love the Cups & Kettles Framelits Dies!  I actually bought it for the little fork, knife, and spoon :)  They were too cute to pass up :)  But now that I have the set, I just love the whole thing!

My note cards are inspired by cards by fellow Demonstrator, Patty Bennett. 

I hope you have enjoyed my little set.
Stay tuned because I'm going to be showing off another set I recently created, this time using the Garden in Bloom stamp set.  


I'm going to be offering one of these Note Card sets as a Class To Go soon.  
You won't want to miss it!

You can purchase all of the supplies to create this project in my Online Store.  
I've listed them below.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!  

Happy Stamping! 
Mary













supplies used: 

Stamp Sets: Feel Goods, Balloon Celebration, A Nice Cuppa*
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Rose Red, Whisper White
Ink: Blushing Bride, Rose Red, Crumb Cake
Embellishments: Teal Lace Doilies, Whisper White Satin Ribbon, 1/4" Whisper White Cotton Ribbon, Ticket Punch (Clearance Rack), Cupcake Builder Punch, Love Blossoms DSP Stack
Tools/etc: Cups & Kettle Framelits Dies*, Big Shot Machine, Magnetic Platform, Simply Scored (score board),Stamp and Pierce Mat, Personal Trimmer, Paper  Snips, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Fast Fuse, Dimensionals (retired DSP)
*Bundle and Save 15% when you purchase the Cups & Kettle Framelits Dies with the A Nice Cuppa stamp set together using item #141074

Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team Get a 20-25% discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories!  
Contact Me or Visit This Page for details!

Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders!  
Contact Me for details! 


*Earn my current full-color Tutorial FREE with $50 purchase.  






No comments:

Post a Comment