Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Card: Sugarplum Hydrangea

Hello!

This past weekend, I think I spent more time playing with my stamps than I have in a good long time!

We actually spent the weekend at the house - for the first time since arriving in Massachusetts!
Every weekend had been spent playing Agility with the girls!
It was so odd to have a weekend with no Agility!

I have been stamping up a storm and now have a large stack of cards to share.  I'm also full of ideas for tutorials, how-to videos, and classes to go!

Today's card was CASE'd from the fabulous Dena Rekow!  I changed hers up a bit.  Just swapped out a couple of things.  Nothing too drastic.

I am so excited for August 2nd when the Thoughtful Branches Bundle becomes available for everyone!!!  You do not want to pass this one up!  
It's amazing!!!

Be sure to pop on over to my Online Store on August 2nd and grab yours!
They are only going to be available August 2nd - 31st and even then, only While Supplies Last!

If you are shopping this month, remember, you earn a $5 coupon from Stampin' Up! for every $50 you spend in my Online Store.  These coupons are redeemable for purchases made August 2nd - 31st so you can use them toward the Thoughtful Branches Bundle!!!

I've got the details on this blog post!

Happy Stamping!
Mary












supplies used: 

Stamp Sets: Thoughtful Brances
Card Stock: Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz, Smoky Slate, Very Vanilla
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum
Tools/etc: Beautiful Branches Thinlits, Big Shot Machine, Magnetic Platform, Personal Trimmer, Paper Snips, Tombow Glue, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Linen Thread, Pearls Basic Jewels 



Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team Get a 20-25% discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories!  
Contact Me or Visit This Page for details!

Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders!  
Contact Me for details! 




No comments:

Post a Comment