Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Thoughtful Branches: Wisteria Hydrangea


Hello!
Today I have super quick and easy 
Thoughtful Branches hydrangea card for you!
This stamp set and dies bundle never gets old!
I haven't even begun to tap into the possibilities of this set!
The trees are calling my name for my next cards!


Using the Watercolor Wash background stamp gave my hydrangea a quick and pretty backdrop.
I inked it up in Pool Party, stamped off lightly on scrap paper, then stamped my card front.
My hydrangea flower is Wisteria Wonder ink stamped on Wisteria Wonder card stock.  I stamped and die-cut two layers.  This card was super quick and easy to put together but looks amazing!

The wait is almost over!  Thoughtful Branches becomes available to everyone Tuesday, August 2nd.  It will be here before we know it!


Be sure to pop on over to my Online Store on August 2nd and grab yours!  They are only going to be available August 2nd - 31st and even then, only While Supplies Last!

If you are shopping this month, remember, you earn a $5 coupon from Stampin' Up! for every $50 you spend in my Online Store.  These coupons are redeemable for purchases made August 2nd - 31st so you can use them toward the Thoughtful Branches Bundle!!!

I've got the details on this blog post!

Happy Stamping!
Mary













supplies used: 

Stamp Sets: Thoughtful Branches, Watercolor Wash Background Stamp
Card Stock: Thick Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party,Black Archival Ink
Tools/etc: Beautiful Branches Thinlits, Big Shot Die Brush, Big Shot Machine, Magnetic Platform, Personal Trimmer, Paper Snips, Tombow Glue, Glue Dots, Linen Thread



Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team Get a 20-25% discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories!  
Contact Me or Visit This Page for details!

Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders!  
Contact Me for details! 








No comments:

Post a Comment