Monday, July 25, 2016

Cards: Vintage Leaves Success-ful Case


Hello!

I have a great card project to share with you today!

First, a little back story...

Stampin' Up! publishes a quarterly magazine for Demonstrators called Stampin' Success.  


Not only does it contain articles geared toward helping us with our business, it is also full of project ideas that teach us techniques, give us projects to showcase in our classes, or inspire us to create our own unique projects.

In our 2016 Quarter 2 magazine, they showed a card created with the Vintage Leaves and Hard Wood stamp sets, and the Leaflets Framelits.

I wanted to CASE it immediately and I finally did!



My card closely resembles the original, however, I swapped out some of the colors.  I decided that I really wanted to highlight the 2015-2017 In-Colors.

I know Watermelon Wonder does not make you think "leaves" but I think it actually looks quite striking here!





Being a "Fall" Girl, I can see using these colors more for my upcoming fall projects!  They would look amazing on a Fall scrapbook layout as well!

What do you think?
Do you love it?

I've posted all of the supplies I've used on my card below.  



Remember, if you are shopping this month, you earn a $5 coupon from Stampin' Up! for every $50 you spend in my Online Store.  These coupons are redeemable for purchases made August 2nd - 31st!

I've got the details on this blog post!

I hope you have enjoyed today's card!
Happy Stamping!
Mary












supplies used: 

Stamp Sets: Vintage Leaves, Hardwood
Card Stock: Tip Top Taupe, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush
Ink: Tip Top Taupe, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush
Tools/etc: Leaflets Framelits Dies, Big Shot Machine, Magnetic Platform, Triple Banner Punch, Personal Trimmer, Paper Snips, Fast Fuse, Stampin' Dimensionals, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Gold Metallic Thread, Metallics Sequins 



Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team Get a 20-25% discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories!  
Contact Me or Visit This Page for details!

Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders!  
Contact Me for details! 








No comments:

Post a Comment