Thursday, December 1, 2016

Card: Cookie Cutter Friends One Sheet Wonder

Hello!

If you don't know, Cookie Cutter Christmas is one of my favorite bundles from the Holiday Catalog!

Hmmm, I say that about a lot of the Holiday Catalog products don't I?
But it is!  I love all of the characters in this set!

I just love coloring in these cuties with different color outfits :)  Adding the Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to the trim really makes them sparkle!

I have done a few videos on this layout.  It is a One Sheet Wonder card.  You can find videos here & here.

To create this card, I have posted the supply list below.

Happy Stamping!
Mary












*Shop the Year End Close-Out Sale!
*Shop My Online Store 24/7
*Grab a great deal in the Clearance Rack!
*Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team
   Immediately get a 20-25% discount on all of your Stampin' Up! purchases
*Join My Hostess Club 

Project Supply List and Links to Purchase:
(subscribers open full post link to view)







No comments:

Post a Comment