Wednesday, November 30, 2016

25% Off Stamp Sale Ends Today


Hello!

If you didn't get everything from your wish-list during Extravaganza, it's not too late to take advantage of the 25% Off Stitched From The Heart Stamp Sale!















However, Today is the Final Day!

Don't miss it!

Combine regular price items and Clearance Rack Items with the Stitched From The Heart Stamp Sale items ***Earn Free Products, with Hostess Benefits, when your order reaches $150 or more!***

I have all of the links posted for you below!
My own order arrives today!  I can't wait to play!

Contact Me if you have any questions or need assistance placing an order!

Happy Shopping!
-Mary
*Shop Now
*Grab a great deal in the Clearance Rack!
*Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team
Immediately get a 20-25% discount on all of your Stampin' Up! purchases
*Join My Hostess Club 

Stitched From The Heart Stamp Sale - 25% Off These Stamp Sets:







No comments:

Post a Comment