Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Card: Christmas Pines Fancy Frame



Hello!

Today I am sharing a card I pretty much case'd off Pinterest.
I changed the colors and put my own "spin" on it but it holds true to the original design.

Christmas Pines is one of my Favorite stamp sets from the Holiday Catalog!  It is definitely a Mary's Must Have!
Along with it's coordinating Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies of course.

However, if you do not own a Big Shot, or other die cutter, this stamp set is fabulous all alone!  Don't pass it up just because you think you must have the dies!  But the dies are pretty nice ;)

To make my card elements stand out, I inked up my Brick Wall Embossing Folder before embossing my Old Olive panel and I sponged my pinecones with Crumb Cake ink.  If you don't have/don't order the dies, you can stamp the layering pinecones, from the stamp set, and fussy cut them out.  There are two different sizes with 3 layering options each!  Lovely!



To make this stamp set even sweeter, it is On Sale for 25% Off * now through November 30th* as part of our Stitched From The Heart Stamp Sale!

You will find the details, and the additional sale items, here and at the bottom of this post. 


Don't forget the inside of your cards!  I love how the pines up in the corner carry the beauty of the front to the inside!












I hope you like my card as much as I do!
If you would like to create this card, I have posted the supply list below.

Happy Stamping!
Mary















Project Supply List and Links to Purchase:
(subscribers open full post link to view)


Stitched From The Heart Stamp Sale:










While shopping, check out our other great Holiday Catalog items here:




New Free with $50 Card Tutorial!
Earn this 4-card, full color, tutorial Free with an order of $50 (before s/h/tx) or more!





Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team Get a 20-25% discount on all of your Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, dies/tools, papers, & accessories!  
Contact Me or Visit This Page for details!

Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders! 
Earn Sand Dollar rewards with every order* 
Contact Me for details! 



*New Sand Dollar Rewards Program:
Earn a Sand Dollar for every $25.00 you spend with me (at retail, before Sh/H/Tx)!
Collect your Sand Dollars and redeem them for Free Stamps!!! (details and tracking form will be emailed with your first qualifying order)


You do not have to be a member of my Hostess Clubs to earn Sand Dollars but, exclusive offers, such as Double Sand Dollars, are occasionally made available to my Hostess Club members.


No comments:

Post a Comment